Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fool me Once Shame one on you, Fool me twice Shame on me! Fool me three times....?

An Update on a Sunday?! Yea I know, I'm surprised too. But I had something yesterday that needed to be shared with everyone. While I was at the store for a quick trip, I decided to grab just a few little meals just in case I wanted something different from what I already had. Of course, I am lazy and dont want to eat what I have in the freezer, so I ate one of the new ones yesterday for lunch!


I know right? You think I would have learned already. Kashi has been nothing but a disappointment. But I couldn't resist. This one was cheap, and the ingredients sounded delcious. Chicken, peppers, spinach, MUSHROOMS?! Come on! How could they go wrong with this.

It was kind of strange to cook. It was just a little pouch of bread, no openings at all. Just threw it in the microwave for a few minutes, flipped it, and microwaved some more. It smelled really good. But I still have problems trusting Kashi. This could be a huge success or it could end in tears.


Had to cut in half for this picture. Doesn't that just look...appealing? Yeah. I was nervous too. So I let it cool and took my first bite.

...

............

........................

It wasn't bad. The inside was actually pretty good. Their "home made bread" I could have lived without. It had a weird after taste. But the inside bites were delicious. I knew they couldn't go wrong with what they were working with.

So congratulations Kashi, you have know received a little bit of my faith back. I still hate you for what you did with me with the Mayan Harvest Bake, but this. This was good. Keep making little pouches filled with delicious and I will keep eating them.

No microwaved food for me today! Going to my Aunt's house for dinner tonight and I woke up kind of late so yea! So until next time!

Happy Microwaving!

-Mitchell-

No comments:

Post a Comment